Ultimate Ads - AdMob for C2 and C3 (Plugins)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • >

>

> Will there be an error if the interstitial loading coincides with the showing time?

>

There will be no error.

Ok ) And if trigger "is ... shown" is set, condition "is ... loaded " becomes false?

• >

> >

> >

> > Will there be an error if the interstitial loading coincides with the showing time?

> >

>

> There will be no error.

>

Ok ) And if trigger "is ... shown" is set, condition "is ... loaded " becomes false?

Yes exactly. So it goes like this:

1. You execute the "show" action

2. The interstitial pops up on the screen

3. "is interstitial loaded" becomes false

4. "is showing interstitial" becomes true

5. "On interstitial shown" condition triggers

• Yes exactly. So it goes like this:

1. You execute the "show" action

2. The interstitial pops up on the screen

3. "is interstitial loaded" becomes false

4. "is showing interstitial" becomes true

5. "On interstitial shown" condition triggers

Good, ok!

But one problem has just been revealed: a significant percentage of interstitials do not have a cross.

• Good, ok!

But one problem has just been revealed: a significant percentage of interstitials do not have a cross.

I have never seen an Interstitial without a close button myself. Still, if you encounter such issue then you may want to report it to AdMob support. I, as a Construct plugin developer, have no access to the part where the Interstitial is generated or chosen. It's automated from AdMob.

• I have never seen an Interstitial without a close button myself. Still, if you encounter such issue then you may want to report it to AdMob support. I, as a Construct plugin developer, have no access to the part where the Interstitial is generated or chosen. It's automated from AdMob.

I thought so. Apparently, this is connected with my region. I will write in AdMob.

• > Hey quick question. Is there any way to have multiple rewarded video ID's?

> I want to have 3 different types of rewards, and want separate ad's so I can track their performance.

>

If I understand correctly you want to have 3 different buttons in a game and each of them will trigger the rewarded video just the reward will be different for a player, is that correct? If so then there's no point in preloading 3 videos. Just show the one preloaded no matter which button has been tapped.

There is no way to preload 3 videos upfront and I doubt there's any plugin that can do this.

Or I misunderstood the question?

No I mean 3 different video ID's in AdMob so I can track them and how often they get used.

So for example, if they view a video to get Coins I used video ID "GameNameCoinVideo" and then in AdMob I can see how many times that specific ad was called compared to the others.

• >

> > Hey quick question. Is there any way to have multiple rewarded video ID's?

> > I want to have 3 different types of rewards, and want separate ad's so I can track their performance.

> >

>

> If I understand correctly you want to have 3 different buttons in a game and each of them will trigger the rewarded video just the reward will be different for a player, is that correct? If so then there's no point in preloading 3 videos. Just show the one preloaded no matter which button has been tapped.

>

> There is no way to preload 3 videos upfront and I doubt there's any plugin that can do this.

>

> Or I misunderstood the question?

>

No I mean 3 different video ID's in AdMob so I can track them and how often they get used.

So for example, if they view a video to get Coins I used video ID "GameNameCoinVideo" and then in AdMob I can see how many times that specific ad was called compared to the others.

Ah, I get it now. Hmm... technically it is possible to make such thing but it's something very custom. I mean, it's not a standard feature, never heard anyone requesting this before so, unfortunately, it's not possible with the current version (nor any plugin I am aware of).

• Using cranberrys plugin it was possible to display different size banner ads through out the app. Is this possible? Or do we have to use same size that we chose in properties? If its not, will it be possible in the future?

• Using cranberrys plugin it was possible to display different size banner ads through out the app. Is this possible? Or do we have to use same size that we chose in properties? If its not, will it be possible in the future?

You can set the banner size in properties. There is no way to set custom size currently if that's what you mean. I'll keep that in mind for future update though, thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello !

In "Rewarded video" section "On interstitial dismissed" means "On rewarded video dismissed" ?

• Oops, yes it's for Rewarded Video SparklingAir, I just made a mistake in the label. Technically it will work for rewarded video as it should. Will be renamed with next release. Nice find thanks!

• Oops, yes it's for Rewarded Video SparklingAir, I just made a mistake in the label. Technically it will work for rewarded video as it should. Will be renamed with next release. Nice find thanks!

Ok, thank you! )

• Can't turn off audio on android.

I do "Audio -> Set silent" or "Audio -> Set volume" to music just before the ad is shown.

Music continues to play along with advertising.

• does this work with c3 and phonegap? i did a regular cordova export for android but the config.xml does not contain any plugins for admob, is there a work around to manually add the plugin if its not being exported by c3?

• does this work with c3 and phonegap? i did a regular cordova export for android but the config.xml does not contain any plugins for admob, is there a work around to manually add the plugin if its not being exported by c3?

May be same plugin as for C2 ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)