[TEAM UP] Artist specialized in character art [TEAM UP]

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
2d warrior machrom platformer game character assets
  • Who am i ?

Hey fellow Indies,

my name is Sven i'm an artist which is specialized in character art but i can also offer assets in all form (for example: tiles, background or even full illustration) , normally i work in 2d but have also experience in 3d programs like zbrush and blender.

Can also provide a full Construct2 license plus some kind or programming skills.

Why am i doing this ?

Want to start a indie company or team up with an existing team to becomce full time indie dev /artist.

What should you bring with you ?

Much dedication and a hardworking mindset which undetstands thta making games doesn't go along with playing games (except game testing).

[edit]

Still have various game design document ready to go

Thanks for reading wish you all a creative week,

Sven Schilling

Portfolio

https://www.artstation.com/svenschilling

Work in progress Blog

https://svenschilling.blogspot.com/

• Hi ! I'd be interested in team up! I'm the programmer type, pretty used to Construct. I have a C3 license for now, and I'd be glad to join and help on a project of yours.

• Sound great sorry for replying that late had so much todo and literally no time to watch what happning on this forum. Just send me a pm what you are capable of or what you delivered so far.

Cheers,

Sven Schilling

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi !

Sorry, I didn't see your message until then either! In fact I thought about it, and I may have been a bit ambitious on the time I could give on a team project considering I don't have much time outside of my work. Plus, I had a humble project of my own for which I got my motivation back haha.

So maybe I'll come back to you when things will slow down. :)

Cheers!

• No problem , wish you all the best with your project.

Sven

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)