[plugin] firebase

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • AndreasR

Thanks , I will put them in this page, and the document page of related plugins.

You could also provide the product link in the (scirra) store, too.

• AndreasR

Thanks , I will put them in this page, and the document page of related plugins.

You could also provide the product link in the (scirra) store, too.

rexrainbow

thank you! Here is the first link of the docs. It will be extended.

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/f ... ct-2-game/

I'll send you the link to the capx examples once I'm done with them.

Thank you!

P.S. I hope it's fine that I linked to your plugins, if not let me know.

Regards

Andy

• AndreasR

Added into my website. Templates are welcome, too.

• METR1C

According to AndreasR said,

[quote:3i3oggv8]It should work for WebView(+) on CocoonIO and Intel XDK (install the inapp browser plugin), however it will not work with CocoonIO's canvas+ engine due to the fact that Canvas+ do not support websockets.

rexrainbow

AndreasR

Thanks for the reply Rex, and once again thanks to Andreas who has helped me before with other issues. But WebView+ isnt allowing the Auth popup to login. Is there any other way around the issue? Or a sample capX that shows this working on mobile?

Thanks guys

• > METR1C

>

> According to AndreasR said,

> [quote:hv0vwdi5]It should work for WebView(+) on CocoonIO and Intel XDK (install the inapp browser plugin), however it will not work with CocoonIO's canvas+ engine due to the fact that Canvas+ do not support websockets.

>

rexrainbow

AndreasR

Thanks for the reply Rex, and once again thanks to Andreas who has helped me before with other issues. But WebView+ isnt allowing the Auth popup to login. Is there any other way around the issue? Or a sample capX that shows this working on mobile?

Thanks guys

METR1C

You must add the domain to the OAuth Redirection list first. Otherwise you'll get this error.

Find out more here:

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/f ... edirection

I'm not sure what the domain of the Intel XDK/CocoonIO build is, but I guess it's the bundle id. So try to add your Bundle ID to the OAuth Redirection list.

Regards

Andy

• AndreasR

Hi Andy, i am not getting any error. Basically you click on the facebook button to login and nothing at all happens Works fine in Chrome/Firefox ect.

• AndreasR

Hi Andy, i am not getting any error. Basically you click on the facebook button to login and nothing at all happens Works fine in Chrome/Firefox ect.

Yes you only see the error if you log it. Canvas+ lets access you the error log in the developer app. That doesn't apply to the Webview engines.

So just use a text object and add following actions.

"Authenticaction - On login error - Set text to "Authenticaction.ErrorMessage"

Then tell us the error you got.

Regards

Andy

• AndreasR

Awesome, will do. In work atm so will try again when home. Thank you very much Andy

• AndreasR

Awesome, will do. In work atm so will try again when home. Thank you very much Andy

Sure, you're welcome as always

Let me know once you have got new information.

I'll work on my Firebase Template, I'll keep you posted once it's done.

Regards

Andy

• AndreasR

rexrainbow

Hi Andy,

I am not getting a message when i hit the Fb button. Nothing at all happens when i tap on it yet in Chrome it works perfectly. Im building it on Cocoon as WebView+ Ive attached a screen shot of the code, any ideas?

post a picture

• AndreasR

rexrainbow

Hi Andy,

I am not getting a message when i hit the Fb button. Nothing at all happens when i tap on it yet in Chrome it works perfectly. Im building it on Cocoon as WebView+ Ive attached a screen shot of the code, any ideas?

post a picture

Hi,

I'll make a test on my end.

But it seems your Firebase plugin is outdated. Mine shows the new firebase logo as icon.

Can you update it and try again?

You can download them here

https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/f ... quirements

Regards

Andy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • rexrainbow

METR1C

I just tested it on WebView+ and got this error message.

[quote:1zwexhd3]This operation is not supported in the environment this application is running on. "location.protocol" must be htttp or https.

Regards

Andy

• rexrainbow

Hello, rex

When i'm trying to get this (after 'on item added')

I get this

• AndreasR

rexrainbow

Thanks Andy, hopefully Rex can help with your issue and you can get this working on mobile. Il pop both of you in teh "Special Thanks" credits.

• Update

rex_firebase_timer, rex_parse_timer plugin:

rename old "Action:Get" to "Action:Get or start" - get a timer , or start a timer if not exists.

add new "Action:Get" - get a timer

I did not see the error message. I only add a new action to get timer ( without starting it ).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)