C3 Jam - [Concluded]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • Is the new "remote preview" feature missing for anyone else too? In the blog post its supposed to show up next to the regular preview menu.

It's there if I right-click the project name in the browser on the right, but I couldn't get it to connect when I opened a new Chrome window.

• Yes! Definitely in. C3 has already matured quite a bit, it seems.

• Hi,

For the game jam the remote preview option is enabled (for me only visible in the project panel - project context menu)

I am running C3 on OSX (in Chrome) and can't get remote preview to work. I understand that remote preview uses a peer to peer connection. Are there firewall settings or other network settings that could be stopping remote preview from working?

• Hi, this will be my first game jam and just had a question. One of the rules states "Your game must not contain unlicensed audio / music." Does this mean I can use any music I want? I know that doesn't sound right so I was just looking for some clarification.

• I like this idea of a C3/Newgrounds jam.

The idea of the theme feels so forced. Dislike...

But I like that the jam is longer than 48 hours. ^_^

Hah, my feelings exactly. "Three" is the key concept, and it's very abstract. Well, very abstract in a mathematical sense. Whatever though, I'm giving it a go and enjoying C3's improvements.

• I'm in, started a little idea today, will try make it in time.

First Game Jam for me so not sure what to expect etc but yeah. Same as TunePunk I can get distracted and lazy, so will see

• Hi, this will be my first game jam and just had a question. One of the rules states "Your game must not contain unlicensed audio / music." Does this mean I can use any music I want? I know that doesn't sound right so I was just looking for some clarification.

This means the creator of any audio or music must have given you express permission to use their content. This could mean you paid for it for use in a project and to distribute it. No, buying a track on amazon or itunes doesn't count--that is a playback license, not a distribution or creative use license. This could also mean you got it from a free asset site that explicitly states you may use that content as part of your project. It could also mean you created all of your own audio assets.

So this means don't steal other people's work and represent it as your own unless they told you you could or that you could use it and give them proper credit.

• > Hi, this will be my first game jam and just had a question. One of the rules states "Your game must not contain unlicensed audio / music." Does this mean I can use any music I want? I know that doesn't sound right so I was just looking for some clarification.

>

This means the creator of any audio or music must have given you express permission to use their content. This could mean you paid for it for use in a project and to distribute it. No, buying a track on amazon or itunes doesn't count--that is a playback license, not a distribution or creative use license. This could also mean you got it from a free asset site that explicitly states you may use that content as part of your project. It could also mean you created all of your own audio assets.

So this means don't steal other people's work and represent it as your own unless they told you you could or that you could use it and give them proper credit.

Thank you for the info! I

• Hello team, the access to the full features of construt3 for newgrounds game jam are already exhausted? Can not you use the gamejam theme any more now?

• Hello team, the access to the full features of construt3 for newgrounds game jam are already exhausted? Can not you use the gamejam theme any more now?

C3 says May 27th on startup. One more week!

EDIT - For clarification, it's going on through the 28th.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here's my submission:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/694086

It's a tiny RPG with Peggle mechanics. Hope you like it!

• Here's my submission:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/694086

It's a tiny RPG with Peggle mechanics. Hope you like it!

Nice job! I look forward to checking it out at the end of the jam! (Still gotta work on my own entry!)

• Hi, I submitted a game after spending the past 10 days making it.

But it got unsubmitted and I cant resubmit.

I have msged newgrounds asking why as they did not give me a reason.

Can I get an extension as my game is fully completed and I really want to join the jam, all my effort

• Just submitted out game for the jam to newgrounds!

newgrounds.com/portal/view/694138

Check it out!

Best of luck to everybody! I'll be playing all of your games over the new few days!

• Yeay done, like last minute/second. Also underwaterSALAD

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/6 ... 1496000614

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)