Currently in development for a new platformer

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • dropbox.com/s/3ej9dn6qoc0aam5/Stage_01_Character_Movement.capx

There is absolutely no art. This is just basically a stage I built, but I just wanted to do a basic layout before I get started onto anything big. I'm currently in school, so working on this game is a hobby I do on my free time.

So far I put in double jumping, death on spikes, checkpoints, shooting, and charged shots. I have a dash, air dash, and wall jump that still need tweeking before I update the game.I feel that character movement is a big part of the game before I move onto enemy ai and stage events.

If you guys try out what I've created so far, you guys will see that the gameplay is similar to mega man/mario. There's plenty more I want to do like make it a beat em up with some rpg elements and upgrades within he game, but for now this is all I have. Hopefully I can find an artist in the future!

Please give me some feed back guys. I really do want to make a game that resembles old school platformers with new school elements!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looking good so far.

• That's a start for sure. It's pretty basic but the games you are targeting are basic too, so I think you are good to go. Give us some more, though, for further comments :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)