Astronaut simulator 2D

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Pixelart Animated Characters Pack. 62 Unique Animations ! (8 Directions). Includes bonus sprites
  • Hi guys!

Take a look on our demo:

http://e-forge.net/eng/

We'll be very appreciate for your feedback.

• Also we work on local (maybe it will be online) multiplayer in pvp-style. There will be these awesome guys:

• The astronaut's images looks very nice. But there is some problem with demo loading. The loading is extremly slow, and in some point it just stuck(Chrome & Firefox browsers)

• Nice artwork !

• The graphics looked nice ... the game play movement was awkwardly annoying.

First level when I got the repair kits, it said I could go to a store or something, missed the whole text on what to do, and was stuck at the end of the level I guess.

• Nice artwork !

Thanks!

The astronaut's images looks very nice. But there is some problem with demo loading. The loading is extremly slow, and in some point it just stuck(Chrome & Firefox browsers)

Game is hosted in Ukraine... I'll try to create copy with dropbox.

The graphics looked nice ... the game play movement was awkwardly annoying.

First level when I got the repair kits, it said I could go to a store or something, missed the whole text on what to do, and was stuck at the end of the level I guess.

You can read task for level using menu (press Ecs, choose Tasks and press Enter). Shop will open if you press Space (but after shooting part of the level). And yes, it's pretty hard to control hero cos it's astronaut simulator. But we are going to develop easier tutorial level.

• I have uploaded game on Google Drive:

https://googledrive.com/host/0B-rTT5XK0 ... index.html

Its size is about 33 mb. If process gets stuck try to refresh the page.

• Some more art here!

• portraits for character selection menu!

• I've been playing the online version a good while now. I really like it. The only downside is the controls. Given that they surely are to some degree "realistic" for two dimensional space, but they are really difficult. I keep dying all the time Leaving that aside, I really liked playing the game. The visual is very very pleasing! Points for that!

• I've been playing the online version a good while now. I really like it. The only downside is the controls. Given that they surely are to some degree "realistic" for two dimensional space, but they are really difficult. I keep dying all the time Leaving that aside, I really liked playing the game. The visual is very very pleasing! Points for that!

Thanks! Actually, we are going to create two types of controls - like for normal guys and another for real astronauts (current style).

• That sounds good! I am more of a normal guy than a real astronaut and I believe there are many more like me. So that is a very good call.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • some handpainted particles here

• We’ve finished first version of local PvP multiplayer:

http://e-forge.net/pvp/

On first scene you should choose skins. 1st player could do it using ASWD (for changing the skin) and Space or Enter (to choose the skin). 2nd player - using 4568 on numpad (for changing the skin) and Right Arrow (to choose the skin) OR using cross on gamepad (for changing the skin) and A/B/Y button (to choose the skin). After skins are chosen game will start.

1st player could control his char using keyboard:

W - fly forward

A - rotate CCW

S - rotate CW

D - fly backward

Q - switch weapon

E - pick up weapon

Space - shoot

2nd player also could control his char using keyboard (numpad):

8 - fly forward

4 - rotate CCW

6 - rotate CW

5 - fly backward

7 - switch weapon

9 - pick up weapon

Right Arrow - shoot

Also he could use gamepad:

http://puu.sh/kYAmb/523b7ad6cd.png

Hope you’ll enjoy =)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)