Visual novel character generator?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This music pack covers differents situations for visual novels, anime games and many more!
  • Is there any sort of free to use Character Generator? 2D sprites used in Visual novels? Where you can generate a base character and then change the facial expression? Like in Winter Wolves' "Roommates" or the images that come with Renpy. One sprite, one outfit, but the only difference is the facial expression.

Is there a software that generates them from different elements? Any style. Anime or not anime, doesn't matter. Can be any art style (As long as they look realistic like "Roommates" or the images that are included with Renpy.

Free, Must be in English, and can generate male and female. Where the art style is either "anime" adult realistic, or like "Roommates" and the Renpy default included images.

Generate a character. That is the default stating point, character has facial expression. Taking the same character, give the character different facial expressions. Saving a copy of one each time. So you have the same exact default character, but multiple copies, each one with a different facial expression. The Internet is a vast place. I'm confident that out of the billions of websites, at least one has a software program that does that:

Free, Must be in English, and can generate male and female. Where the art style is either "anime" adult realistic, or like "Roommates" and the Renpy default included images.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This isn't really the right place to ask that, as I don't think that has anything to directly do with Construct 2, in terms of actually using the program.

• Construct 2 can use sprites that look realistic, like the ones in Renpy. Realistic looking VN sprites are still sprites that can be used anywhere. I was just asking for info to see if ppl here know if such a program like i described exists.

• You're better off asking here, as this topic is off-topic given the intent of this sub-forum:

• You're better off asking here, as this topic is off-topic given the intent of this sub-forum:

Thank you, I'll go ahead and do that

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)