Problem with google play services

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • HI to all,i want to add google play services in my app,but when im press login and open leaderboard,im see only connecting to google play service,and nothing else,and then nothing,when tap again on button see(connecing to google play services) and again and again,im sure problem in google console what i can do to solve this problem?

• You need to add your Google Play Games ID to your Ludei account and compile your game. If you have 'Piracy Protection' on Google Play Games service only works if you download the game over the store. So deactivate this option if you don't install your game over the store.

Then it should work

• You need to add your Google Play Games ID to your Ludei account and compile your game. If you have 'Piracy Protection' on Google Play Games service only works if you download the game over the store. So deactivate this option if you don't install your game over the store.

Then it should work

Hi

AndreasR

AndreasR you test new google play plugin crosswalk ?

its not works for me.

See Video

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66127489/Tester/VID_20141021_154958.mp4

• > You need to add your Google Play Games ID to your Ludei account and compile your game. If you have 'Piracy Protection' on Google Play Games service only works if you download the game over the store. So deactivate this option if you don't install your game over the store.

>

> Then it should work

>

Hi

AndreasR

its not works for me.

See Video

Not yet. I'll try it on the coming weekend

• I have tried it, it signs in and posts to the leaderboards, but I cannot get it to show the leaderboards when I click it.

• I have tried it, it signs in and posts to the leaderboards, but I cannot get it to show the leaderboards when I click it.

Scirra google play plugin or cocoonjs ?

• If memory serves me correctly and it usually does i believe there is a tutorial on how to achieve exactly what you want, but i cannot remember if it is a intermediate tutorial or advanced tutorial but it should be in one of those sections.

• When I use CocoonJS's wrapper, I tried the new CocoonJS Google Play plugin, but when I try to use Crosswalk, I use the new Scirra Plugin. The Tutorial for it will work with an older release of Construct 2, but I rely on a lot of the new features, so I cannot roll back to an older version without losing some features. Thanks for the responses guys.

• If memory serves me correctly and it usually does i believe there is a tutorial on how to achieve exactly what you want, but i cannot remember if it is a intermediate tutorial or advanced tutorial but it should be in one of those sections.

I'm trying to work out a new tutorial for the Google Play plugin from scirra and it works well for me

Note: It takes a while till the service is available after creation. So it's normal that you get an 400 error. Just wait a few hours.

Here is the tutorial: http://shatter-box.com/?p=4446

Web-App Demo: http://envato.wdbase.de/wp-content/demo/zombie-resurrection/

Maybe this will clearify how to use it!

• > You need to add your Google Play Games ID to your Ludei account and compile your game. If you have 'Piracy Protection' on Google Play Games service only works if you download the game over the store. So deactivate this option if you don't install your game over the store.

>

> Then it should work

>

Hi

AndreasR

its not works for me.

See Video

Hi,

Now I've tested it and it works on my end. You can check out the tutorial here.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1256/c ... pp-android

But the problem is, it's using the web browser. The CocoonJS plugin handles this a way better. But the CocoonJS Plugin sucks with the ads support.

So i can't really publish my games without to remove features. The following points are just my own opinion.

CocoonJS

• + IAP/Google Play Games
    • + Performance
    • + Simple, fast and easy
    • - A lot of bugs (and slow support) <- It's getting better!
    • - Ads integration (overlapping game content and no native admob support)

Crosswalk

• + Ads integration (don't overlapping game content, more settings, native admob support)
    • + Many great addons (plugins)) like the package from

cranberrygame

+ Simple, fast and easy

+/- Performance

- IAP/Google Play Games

It's difficult to choose...

• CocoonJS

• + Performance

Crosswalk

• + Ads integration (don't overlapping game content, more settings, native admob support)

cranberrygame

+ Simple, fast and easy

+/- Performance

- IAP/Google Play Games

I think we should choose Ashley's choice basically

because he sees the future of c2.

And suggest to me and let me supplement not yet officially supported feature for you.

I am willing to do support it.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks AndreasR I am going to try your tutorial tomorrow, and hopefully it will work! I got a few questions though. How can I test the leaderboards without uploading the updated version of the game to the app store? I have the game on the app store now, but the build I am working on, I wam trying to add the leaderboards. Is there a way of testing it in c2 or the Intel XDK on the computer without actually making the app? I am having a lot of down time while compiling because of the upload speeds of my internet connection.

I have used CocoonJS for a few months now, and I loved it at first, but it's starting to lose C2 support, even though they JUST released a new plugin this past day. Would love to see them get back in the game some more!

As for Crosswalk, I am only learning it now, but really like the UI on the Intel XDK.

• >

> > You need to add your Google Play Games ID to your Ludei account and compile your game. If you have 'Piracy Protection' on Google Play Games service only works if you download the game over the store. So deactivate this option if you don't install your game over the store.

> >

> > Then it should work

> >

>

> Hi

> AndreasR

>

> AndreasR you test new google play plugin crosswalk ?

> its not works for me.

>

> See Video

> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66127489/Tester/VID_20141021_154958.mp4

>

Hi,

Now I've tested it and it works on my end. You can check out the tutorial here.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1256/c ... pp-android

But the problem is, it's using the web browser. The CocoonJS plugin handles this a way better. But the CocoonJS Plugin sucks with the ads support.

So i can't really publish my games without to remove features. The following points are just my own opinion.

CocoonJS

• + Performance

Crosswalk

cranberrygame

+ Simple, fast and easy

+/- Performance

- IAP/Google Play Games

hi AndreasR

Login is work but not show leaderboard and achievements ?

• hi AndreasR

Login is work but not show leaderboard and achievements ?

Yes. I only have setup the login function up to now. I'll try to add these functions ASAP. Have you got it run?

• Slice

AndreasR

TORCHED

truefalcon

I made the following plugins open (free):

Phonegap Admob

Phonegap Game (Google Play Games / Game Center, SDK)

Phonegap IAP

Phonegap FacebookPB (Social)

Ejecta Admob

Download free form this post:

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)