problem with an example of player selection (LOCAL STORAGE)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Selection frame like in RTS games, works both on mobile and desktop devices.
  • I did one example of player selection using the Local storage.

everything works well for me except that i have a tedious delay on the item selected when I restart the layuot

here CAPX

https: //onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=32B7F1EA6DA83EF%211437

please remove a space before //

• You mean the time between the start of layout and the time the localstorage item is loaded?

• You mean the time between the start of layout and the time the localstorage item is loaded?

Exactly. Do you have any idea to solve this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well you can't do anything with the information, before you have it, so there will always be this (very small) waiting time..

Best way to do anything about it would be to only show the stuff that is being affected after it is affected..

for example a (fast) fade-in could look cool, without the user having the idea it was to disguise something..

• Well you can't do anything with the information, before you have it, so there will always be this (very small) waiting time..

Best way to do anything about it would be to only show the stuff that is being affected after it is affected..

for example a (fast) fade-in could look cool, without the user having the idea it was to disguise something..

Thanks I'll follow your advise

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)