0 Favourites

How to create cunsumable product and format price IAP

• Hello,

My Android game will have coins power-ups, which can be purchased several times as per need.

According to google, one item can be purchase once per user.....

And to create consumable products, I need to send some "consumed report" so that it makes that item available again for purchase.

But I dont see any such option in official IAP plugin ? Am I missing anything ?

Also, how can I display the product price converted in native currency format of the user/player?

Thanks.

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • bump....

• Sadly, the Official IAP is only for one time purchase items:

For IntelXDK Crosswalk Export

You can use Cordova IAP from cranberrygame to make consumable items.

But it is a paid product :

Scirra Store:

Forum Topic:

Also, how can I display the product price converted in native currency format of the user/player?

It is already automated by google play. You just need the plugin for C2, Cordova IAP plugin, I mean.

For Cocoon.IO Export

Free plugin:

Tutorial:

A small tip:

The stable one for me & easier to manage is the IntelXDK export with Cordova IAP plugin. That is only my opinion. I've tried both and I find

IntelXDK to much more stable. But it is paid though.

Good luck.

• Thanks chadorireborn

Just one query, the plugin pack cost 12.19$ here at scirra

and cranberry separately selling it for 10$

Whats the difference beside price, and which one should I go for ?

• I think they are just the same. But it costs more in Scirra Store because of the selling fee.

This is just me. But I think you should go for the $12.19 if you got some extra money because scirra offers a great backup solution for your paid plugins. So if you lost your plugin collection, you can just download it from scirra instantly. Unlike from the $10.00 (directly from cranberrygame) you have to mail cranberrygame everytime you lose the plugins.

• Ok, thanks for your help

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)