How do I make the camera work on Android and IOS?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple and easily editable template for a dynamic camera that zooms in and out based on how far apart the players are.
  • Hello everybody, I'm with a big problem... I want to do an application where I can use the front camera from the Mobile Devices...

So, first I tried to use the native user media from construct 2... when I tested in my computer it worked perfectly but it didn't work on the phones... After research a little bit I found a plugin made by cranberrygame.github.io

Ok, then I installed the plugin and I tried to do a test... however when I generate my PhoneGap Application I have this return:

Error - Plugin (or a specific branch or tag) cannot be cloned from the repository: github.com/cranberrygame/com.cr ... 9ba1bde6e7

So, I don't know what else I can do, this forum is my last chance to get this working, if not I sadly will need to create my application using Adobe Air that I really don't want.

Thank you guys!

• Ok now I got the fallowing plugins:

cranberrygame_CordovaCapture_1.0.12.c2addon

cranberry_CordovaCamera_1.0.17.c2addon

Has someone used it before? how I use it?

Thank you.

• The problem was solved finally

Thank you everyone.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • RyoHazuki how did you solve the problem? I need to take snapshots from mobile device back camera regularly (4 times per second) like I would do with the User Media plugin action "Snapshot". However, User Media cannot access mobile device camera from a native application (cordova). Cranberrygame cordova plugins can access mobile device camera, but show the standard photo capture prompting the user to take the photo manually. I need to take photos automatically without user input (except maybe the permission to acccess the camera the first time the app is used. How can I do this? Do you know any plugin which does the same as User Media "snapshot" action does?

• The problem was solved finally

Thank you everyone.

how did you solve the problem?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)