How do I change default test browser?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • I have chrome as my default browser for test but if chrome is closed the construct 2 software opens what seems to be another chrome.exe that bugs and tilt chrome so i have to end the process to open chrome again. Where can i define the chrome folder or why this happen?

• I never had that problem. Seems like you have 2 chrome.exe? If you open a URL from shortcut, does it open the correct chrome.exe?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I never had that problem. Seems like you have 2 chrome.exe? If you open a URL from shortcut, does it open the correct chrome.exe?

yes, i didn't i have another chrome exe til now, the worst thing is that it only opens if chrome is closed but if i have chrome open it will use that browser

I solved the problem, construct is installed on my HDD and my windows is on my SSD so construct seartch for an old crhome instance i had from older windows.

• Ah ok. 2 chrome indeed. Glad you found it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)