Error in character

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • So,i create a char.I add the behavior platform him and the behavior don't work.

I press the arrows to move the char and no use.I Have updated the program and it did not work!

If this does not fix you I will leave the program and learn once and for all programming!

But I do not do that ... I want to continue with the Construct.So help me from the bottom of my heart!

Will not spend any of your time to help me!

• Share your capx....will have a look.

• Jack Darwin

Use the 'Attach file' option on the forum and attach your .capx (use File/Save as single file' option in Construct 2).

Without seeing what you have done, we can only make guesses.

Have you tried the templates that are built-in? Select File/New and choose one of the 'Platform' templates.

Does the template work for you?

• Jack Darwin

Use the 'Attach file' option on the forum and attach your .capx (use File/Save as single file' option in Construct 2).

Without seeing what you have done, we can only make guesses.

Have you tried the templates that are built-in? Select File/New and choose one of the 'Platform' templates.

Does the template work for you?

'm brazilian,so something words are in portuguese in this capx!!But here is it.No,the template don't work!!

• Your bounding boxes for your character are much bigger than your actual characters shape so they are colliding all the time.

The blue area is where you have Construct set up for checking for collisions.

• As Minor has pointed out, your collision box is wrong.

To fix in future: in the Image Editor, click on the 'Crop transparent edges button' to trim excess space.

Then you will need to reset the origin point by clicking on the 'Set origin and image points' button, and press '5' on the Numpad to place origin in center.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Now I'm feeling a noob in design! But thank you, I was already updating and no use.

Thank you from the heart!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)