Also just noted this in the manual for "Breakpoints":
Note that Construct 2 bails out of events early if any condition is false. This means a breakpoint on the second condition won't pause the game if the first condition is false, since Construct 2 will immediately skip to checking the next event.
So that kinda answers my question anyway, since it wont be checking all 4 of those every tick, correct.. it will never get to them because:
- First i need to be overlapping a plant
- THEN that plant needs to be hasSprouted = 0 (so that eliminates a majority of any future checks right there)
- THEN I cant be crouching, so that cuts the check down also
- THEN I have to be not teleporting
- THEN I have to not be over a Henge, so finally it checks if im colliding with a Henge---but does it actually do a collision check here?
Is this all right so far?