Which was just what I ended up doing.
solved, I think.
There is nothing obvious about retrieving data from webstorage outside a project, so I worked around it.
The way to get 32000 words into an array is:
1. read the data from a text file with newline as separator into an array using:
Import the text file into the project.
AJAX request the file.
repeat tokencount(AJAX.Lastdata,newline) times
Array push back tokenat(AJAX.LastData,loopindex,newline) on X axis.
(this will take close to a minute)
2. Use NodeWebKit and run preview with NodeWebkit as selected browser.
Save (on click of a button or whatever) to file , with Array.AsJson as content.
3. This gives a txt file, correctly json-formatted, which can now be imported into project, AJAX requested and loaded directly into the Array. (Remember to use "AJAX on completed" before attempting a load into Array with
Array Load from Json string AJAX.lastdata.
And this only takes a second.
Well, I learned a bit from this, and thanks to codah and zenox98 for nudging me along.