Is Spriter working in the latest release of C2 for anyone?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Spriter
$59 USD
Spriter is the Ultimate 2D Game Animation Solution
  • Is Spriter working in the latest release of C2 for anyone?

• Can someone test if the feature still works were you can just place the spriter object anywhere and just include the event sheet in any layout that you use it on. I'm getting alot of errors if i do that and the Spriter object no longer has a icon.

• Is Spriter working in the latest release of C2 for anyone?

Yes it does and it's far better than before.

The process of using it is different than before, please review the new instructions on the official Spriter plugin thread on this section of the forum.

There's no need for multiple threads.

• Spritesheet saving doesn't work. The "OK" button in the lower right is grayed out and un-pressable.

• Hello rhol, Sethmaster is correct, though you can also use the old method if you wish. Do you have a screencap of the errors? Also, the spritesheet save greys itself out if you've chosen a maximum size too small to fit your images or if you try to save to the same directory as the original project. Try increasing the max size and if this doesnt work, can you please screencap the spritesheet dialog when the button is greyed so i can see ifI notice anything else or if it's a possible bug.

• Hello rhol, Sethmaster is correct, though you can also use the old method if you wish. Do you have a screencap of the errors? Also, the spritesheet save greys itself out if you've chosen a maximum size too small to fit your images or if you try to save to the same directory as the original project. Try increasing the max size and if this doesnt work, can you please screencap the spritesheet dialog when the button is greyed so i can see ifI notice anything else or if it's a possible bug.

I tried the new method increasing the size so i can click ok but the animation doesn't show up.

I downloaded the old scml plugin and tried the old method and get this error:

Javascript error!

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null

http://localhost:50000/Spriter_plugin.js, line 72 (col 37)

• hi rhol, would you mind sending me your Spriter project, zipped ()? I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi rhol, would you mind sending me your Spriter project, zipped ()? I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

I just reverted back to r232 with the old scml plugin. Thanks for you help though, never had any problems before.

• No problem. It's likely a simple tweak of settings or something though to be able to use it in the latest version, so you can get the latest performance tweaks, bug fixes, features, etc for both C2 and the scml plugin. If you change your mind, just send it my way, and please reference this thread in the email so I know who it's from.

• lucid I'm currently also facing the greyed out 'OK' button when I want to save my spritesheet in Spriter at the moment. I'll try the suggestions you mentioned and will report back

Yep, it had to do with exceeding the max size of the spritesheet. I created a resized Spriter project and tried again, it worked!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)