Intel XDK + IOS Build Error code 65

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hi,

I'm trying to make a build usiing admob and IAP plugins, so the google play services is also requiered.

but if it works correctly for crosswalk application, it doesn't works aswell for IOS...

here is the error message.

if someone could light me... i also tryed building without admob and IAP plugins without difference

main page +detailled log:

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 4D2BA8845AACFEBE4877DD4786E516E8731F5B1C --resource-rules=.../Cordova/platforms/ios/build/device/How\ to\ make\ Games.app/ResourceRules.plist --entitlements .../Cordova/platforms/ios/build/How\ to\ make\ Games.build/Release-iphoneos/How\ to\ make\ Games.build/How\ to\ make\ Games.app.xcent .../Cordova/platforms/ios/build/device/How\ to\ make\ Games.app

4D2BA8845AACFEBE4877DD4786E516E8731F5B1C: no identity found

Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1

The following build commands failed:

CodeSign build/device/How\ to\ make\ Games.app

(1 failure)

Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../Cordova/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,How to make Games.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,-target,How to make Games,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../Cordova/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../Cordova/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

Command finished with error code 2: .../Cordova/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device

ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../Cordova/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2

You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

Error: .../Cordova/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2

at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)

at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)

at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A larger Screenshot would really really help

• You should probably post to Intel's forums, where Intel staff can help you.

• sorry for the screen size, did a mistake with the forum...

full screen image can be seen here: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 7cc9a4.png

already posted to intel forum but i received an aswer for following a tutorial i already did, (uploading certificates and other stuuf from apple dev site)

and it has not solved anything... i'm taking a pause by working on other project wich has no problem building for IOS, maybe i'll get more trainning and pass this step successfully soon...

• I have the same problem and it seems everyboy has.

• check everything in your project that can distrub IOS process, especially there licenced files CSR CER and other things like that.

it's really complicated when you first try to make something simple, but with habbit you'll understand the process.

i personnaly reuploaded the CER and verified all this stuff to solve my problem

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)