Best looking C2 games?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • Ohh well there are a lot of games with cool graphics around

I like :

Airscape and Penelope most I guess!

....and this bear-diving game I played was cute^^

• Airscape, Penelope are my two favorites for visual presentation.

Most of the good looking ones are on PC.

For mobiles, I think Poise is very attractive and Street Kung-Fu is great looking too.

• spy84 please stick to English or provide a translation with your post.

ok sorry if i translate it, it goes like "you are the man your game is an artistic masterpiece"

• > Its really hard finding games that were made with C2 that stands out.

>

A lot of big games don't like to disclose how they were made. In fact you go out of your way to hide that you used xyz - lol.

My vote goes with this as sexiest c2 game

Is there a reason for this? Are games looked down upon if made with certain tools?

• Is there a reason for this? Are games looked down upon if made with certain tools?

Simple answer - Yes.

A game should stand as a completed work, and not what toolset was used to create it...But in my experience, and it is a mindset of end users, who have opinions in general that if they know how it was made they box it into what they think its "value" is.

If a book (a) took 7 days to write and book (b) took 9 years - people assume the 9 year book is better. Its just the way it is.

By removing any info about the creation, allows the end product to represent itself in its completed state.

Of course sometimes it is beneficial to stress how it was made, as it becomes a great marketing venture with software creators etc.

• Cool. Thank you for the insight. It does make sense.

• I've actually found generally it's not the players who care, but rather some developers. Some of them consider it cheating or something, which is utterly ridiculous because everyone everywhere uses tools to assist the game development process. Even big studios use engines like unreal, video tech like bink, photoshop for graphics, even just their programming environment and compilers like visual studio and such. All tools developed by someone else to make the development process easier.

A game's a game. It doesn't matter what it was made with as long as it works.

• the game in working on will be the best ;D... im not saying this for bragging but beauce my bf is working really hard to make it look awesome

i hope you guys make games that look beutiful to have some healthy competition

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the game in working on will be the best ;D... im not saying this for bragging but beauce my bf is working really hard to make it look awesome

i hope you guys make games that look beutiful to have some healthy competition

That's the spirit! I always look forward to what others can achieve as it inspires me to do better.

• > the game in working on will be the best ;D... im not saying this for bragging but beauce my bf is working really hard to make it look awesome

>

> i hope you guys make games that look beutiful to have some healthy competition

>

That's the spirit! I always look forward to what others can achieve as it inspires me to do better.

thanks!!! good luck!

• Challenge accepted

• You guys haven't seen anything yet.

But for now, my vote goes to Penelope too.

• You may want to check my graduate project, it's not a game but more than an interactive, visual narration in the form of a platformer.

See a short trailer here:

And the relative topic here: https://www.scirra.com/forum/memories_t103976

I loved your art style. It is very impressive

• Ldk thank you very much

• Here's a screenshot of an upcoming title from us at Pangolin, I think it looks good so far

The girlfriend and I have been working on the visuals for a few months!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)