Specific Problem with Multiplayer plugin.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I've checked disconnecting and reconnecting signalling server via Multiplayer plugin but, as you said, this doesn't solves nothing.

Will try to check what's going on and if there's a workaround. If so I will post here.

I left the capx file to also download my STROKE MULTIPLAYER project in Scirra Arcade, the problem was caused because no one said that the PEER GROUPS HOST and remain connected even after finish the game and change layout,,, what caused the bugs when in the second match was reversed players.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Reinarte, hello.

Have you solved the problem with connection?..

• mdvgames

Yes, the problem was solved, the issue was that I did not know that a group of events it continues its current state even though you switch layout.

Example, if an event group starts off by default and during the multiplayer match it is turned on, if you restart the layout it will remain on, so it caused some problems in the project.

• Reinarte, hello.

Have you solved the problem with connection?..

Yes, the problem was solved, the issue was that I did not know that a group of events it continues its current state even though you switch layout.

Example, if an event group starts off by default and during the multiplayer match it is turned on, if you restart the layout it will remain on, so it caused some problems in the project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)