Link to .capx file (required!):
Going to remove CAPX in about 5 days
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open CapX
2. Run Preview (from title_loader layout)
3. Move around and look at the environment
4. Go back and under the group [Level Generation] disable level_array.CurValue = 95
5. Enable the > and < comparisons
6. Run preview
7. Go back and delete array_level.CurZ=2 events
8. Run preview
The code doesn't do = 95, even though it's a specific number and not a decimal.
When you do have it spawn the blocks, all of the blocks including the manual ones do not spawn lizards.
When you delete the entire subtree, not only do the blocks spawn the lizards, but they spawn them when they are within the set parameters.
I believe that this might either be due to some corruption of my CAPX file, or a bug with the software. I know I am reaching the limit of the free edition.
Everything to work smoothly, CurValue=95 to register, and all blocks spawn lizards when they are within the set range.
Internet Explorer: yes/no
Operating system & service pack: Windows 7 x64
Construct 2 version:r119 x64