Black screen - Cocoonjs and XDK

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • I'm revert to r139, but again have a black screen after CJs compilation. Without phisics behavior - the game looks normal, but with phisics I have a black screen...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley,

A couple of days ago I contacted Ludei with a bug report for the physics system in cocoonjs 1.4.1 - I had a bug similar to the ones reported in this thread. You see, the impression I have formed is that we are waiting for Ludei to fix their physics wrapper, so I thought the report would be useful for them. However, the reply I just received from Ludei was that they were content with their physics in cocoonjs and that the problem is still one that belongs to Scirra...

So, are we still in a catch-22 situation or could somebody shed some light on what progress is being made here? Apologies if I have missed this in another thread or I have misunderstood the current state of play with C2/Ludei, but I drew a blank when searching the forum.

Thanks.

• I'd love an integrated iOS export and not depend on third parties...

• Hmmm.... Seams nothing changed = still black screen :-(

• Ashley,

A couple of days ago I contacted Ludei with a bug report for the physics system in cocoonjs 1.4.1 - I had a bug similar to the ones reported in this thread. You see, the impression I have formed is that we are waiting for Ludei to fix their physics wrapper, so I thought the report would be useful for them. However, the reply I just received from Ludei was that they were content with their physics in cocoonjs and that the problem is still one that belongs to Scirra...

So, are we still in a catch-22 situation or could somebody shed some light on what progress is being made here? Apologies if I have missed this in another thread or I have misunderstood the current state of play with C2/Ludei, but I drew a blank when searching the forum.

Thanks.We are on the losing end, CocoonJS also supports other two engines and they can forget about one(SC2) if the other two work, or even worse, if those have a bigger userbase...

• Now with the release off CocoonJS 1.4.4.

C2 still cant use the physics engine

Is this a Ludei thing or C2 ?

cheers

• It still is not solved with 1.4.6 of cocoonjs launcher.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)