By embedding games on your website or application you are agreeing to the Construct.net Arcade Terms of Service.
All art used here is only for "tribute". No copyright infrigement intended.
Hocus Pocus is copyright of Apogee/3DRealms. Buy it:
For the original Hocus Pocus files:
- Camoto Studio for the tilesets (registred 1.1);
- Windows 10 Recorder (from Xbox App), online-convert.com/, Piskel and Windows 10 Paint for the enemies (shareware 1.1) and player (1994 beta) sprites;
- Windows 10 Audio Recorder and Audacity for the sounds (beta 1994)
- Format factory for audio conversions;
- Musics from the goodies from GOG.com (converted with FF).
- Dosbox 0.74 used for playing the originals .exe
- My mother for make possible my dreams come true;
- My father and his brother for getting the disc where Hocus Pocus came;
- Apogee, for this awesome game - special thanks to Mike Voss and Cygnus Multimedia Productions for the beauty graphics;
- For the DosBox team;
Controls: left and right arrow for movement, up arrow for jump.
Jump over the enemies to kill them.
Reach the Portal in each level to proceed (your health will be full also).
The "Perfect Score" of this game is 105.550 - there are treasure hidden. Find them!
- The "New Game" Button needs, some times, a lot of clicks (most of the time 3 is ok);
- If there is two or more enemies overlaping each other, you will kill only one and take damage from the others;
- Some times, the collision with a enemie that is in a small platform can kill you too fast;
- "HelpScreen" can be acessed with "H" on "Menu" screen;
- Minor position of itens changed;
- README revised;
- Code is ready for shots on the next update
- Some visual fixes in "New Game" Button;
- Fixed the player speed;
I've update the game, but there are some strange bugs that only happened on the build for Scirra Arcade. I will update again on next week if possible.
Ok, 1.3 is live but there is this weird animation bug. Just keep runing :V (will try to fix this on this week if possible)
Weird, today I enter to upload a new version but this one has none of the bugs that appered yesterday... creep xD