With this tool you can cryptography some small messages using the power of Construct 2. :)
Type your message using the characters:
choose the integer values for a and b
(below there are some examples of a and b to use)
and hit the OK button.
The cryptography uses a function of the form f(x)=ax+b and works in congruences with integers module 31. It is a substitution cipher.
Here are some examples of values of a and b to use
* Cipher with a=4,b=5 (decipher with a=8, b=22)
* Cipher with a=23,b=7 (decipher with a=27, b=28)
* Cipher with a=12,b=1 (decipher with a=13, b=18)
* Cipher with a=8,b=22 (decipher with a=4, b=5)
* Cipher with a=27,b=28 (decipher with a=23, b=7)
* Cipher with a=13,b=18 (decipher with a=12, b=1)
Try to decipher the message: QIGGOPZOWG_? (it was ciphered with a=13 and b=18)
If you like it, soon I will publish the code. ;)