Tom's Forum Posts

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • —, 350 rep isn't that much and you will get it eventually, most people didn't complain when we didn't have a signature for the last few weeks so I don't think it's that big a problem. It really should help deter spammers as well, along with the rep required for a URL in your profile (we have a lot of spammers already signing up just to post URLs in their profile). I want to try really hard to keep this website spam free, and 350 rep for a forum signature is perfectly reasonable I think :)

    sved yes I plan to do this at some point, but we change it all quite frequently, when it's more fixed in place I will do a list!

  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • If you want to wrap your sig with a URL lucid (you might not but just incase for anyone else reading) you would do:

    [url=http://www.scirra.com"|[IMG|http](Replace | with ])
  • You do not have permission to view this post

  • Hi Zenox,

    Thanks for reporting appreciate it! It was just offline for a few minutes as I updated the website. I'm going to work on getting it to show a friendlier message at some point though.

    If it happens again it's 99% likely because I'm uploading new files, wait a few minutes and try again.

    Tom

  • Testing

    Edit: Seems to work great :)

  • Just a quick comment, your avatar is from Gravatar, see http://www.scirra.com/forum/why-we-decided-to-use-gravatar_topic43257.html for more information and how to change it!