Missing badges ?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I updated my email, and it caused my account to go haywire. not sure if its because I log from multiple computers through out the day, but it seems to discredited me for all of my postings.

Wondering if im the only one with this odd issue?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I concur , the same has happened to me , i also have badge's missing .

• Mine seems to have sorted itself out now. Odd little thing.

• My profile shows that I have posted in the forums for 14 days straight but, I have not received the post 10 consecutive days badge yet. When I go to the recalculate page, it doesn't show any progress in the progress bar of the 10, 25 or 100 consecutive days badges either.

• Hey guys!

I'm a registered user on this nice website for more than 1 year now (Join Date - 14th Feb 2013), but I still haven't got any of these Notch-Badges. Can you take a look at it or let me know what's wrong? Thanks in advance!

• Hi,

I did not receive the "Hello world!" badge and I did introduced myself on the forum in the introduction thread as you can see:

over 10 days ago

Thanks

• Tom

First, Happy Birthday Tom. I noticed in your profile that today is your birthday and wanted to wish you a good one.

Now, down to business:

Tom Kyatric

Please visit http://www.scirra.com/me/badges this should attribute the missing badges.

I have been trying to get some missing badges attributed to my account for a while. I like the badge idea and think it shows loyalty and experience when a user works to earn them.

Earlier today, I decided to follow the link above again to see if I could get credit for the missing badges. At the time, I showed 63 badges on my account. After opening the recalculate page, my badge count dropped to 48. Instead of being credited the missing badges, I lost 15 badges and about 900 rep. I am including screen shots of before and after:

Before:

[attachment=1:34ymhw1o]Capture.PNG[/attachment:34ymhw1o]

After:

[attachment=0:34ymhw1o]Capture1.PNG[/attachment:34ymhw1o]

Of course my main reason for this post is, to get credit for the badges I have earned.

Second though, if users come to this topic to find out how to get credit for their missing badges and wind up losing credit for badges earned, you are going to lose a lot of loyalty.

Tom

You may want to remove that page because I really don't think it is working properly

Kyatric

You may want to remove the link or, at the very least, add a disclaimer letting people know they may wind up losing badges by following it.

• Hey Kyatric,

I'm experiencing the same problem as , having had an account since January 2013 and have no Notch badge. Is this because it literally counts 365 days of access and if not, could this badge please be applied to my account.

Best regards,

~inquiesco

• Had same problem with 365 days badge. Visiting the link in the first post fixed that, but it removed "Notably Active" and probably some more badge had 14 badges before i visited that link. Now I have 13.

And my visit the Scirra website for X consecutive days counter was reset yesterday (should be between 27 - 30)

• Giganten - I've also had a problem with missing consecutive days. I think their system is based upon the company's timezone. For example, if you visit the site at 9:30am on the 15th your timezone which happens to be 11:30pm on the 15th at the company's timezone one day. Then the next day you visit at 11:30am on the 16th your timezone, but it's 1:30am on the 17th at the company's timezone. So even though you visit every day Scirra thinks you missed a day. I've been bitten by this bug on more than one occasion, and is part of the reason I stopped hanging around here as much as I used to.

• Sure about that? I usually login a couple of times during the day and my "Consec days posted" is working and haven't been reset, and it doesn't explain why I lost my badge for notably active.

• Tom

It would appear The Badges page recalculates and leaves something out. I go there and my number drops by about 1000.

However, the Reputation page also recalculates, and restores the 1000.

• Thanks kyatrick

• Hello can you please check the notch badge? because im here since 14 feb 2014 and still don't have that year badge.

Thanks and regards.

• I visited the website for 30 consecutive days (31 actually) but i didn't get the badge for that. I forgot what the badge was called but it was a silver one.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)