Found the Princess?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Yeah, it's pretty telling that two or three people a month were getting the badge consistently until 7 months ago, and that's the last anyone's been awarded.

Found the Princess Badge

• I would also like to know if we are still able to find her. I got the first clue, but I can't get any further.

• Sorry to update the topic but the Princess is still available ?

• No. The website was modified, at around the last time somebody found her. Although, why anybody would seek a girl so high maintenance..., but I'm digressing.

• I found the first clue, but I'm wondering if that part after the comma is part of the clue. It doesn't mean anything to me and Google searches haven't helped. I'm wondering if the site redesign has partially changed the first clue, or should I spend more energy trying to work out what it means.

• I found the first clue and redirected to the second clue, is the third clue working?

Thanks and regards.

• YAY , AT THIS SECOND , I JUST FOUND THE TREASURE HUNTER BADGE

I'm disappointed that this is not the treasure >:

I found the princess a long time ago but I don't remember how

Edit: yeah I fount the 2 first clues but then the 3rd one is not where its supposed to be. The site update broke it

• Edit: yeah I fount the 2 first clues but then the 3rd one is not where its supposed to be. The site update broke it

So we should tell to Tom ?

• if there is not working anymore could someone add a note that is not working? i wasted days try to found something is not available.

Thanks for all.

• I want to find the princess but I can't even figure out the first clue. "right here"! I tried to click on all the right words in the page, "here" (partial words) and I also looked for "invisible" text.. hmm. I am always so bad at these things

EDIT: I found the first clue! Actually a clue to that clue is elsewhere.. Hahaa!

• Edit: yeah I fount the 2 first clues but then the 3rd one is not where its supposed to be. The site update broke it

Would you be able to give a hint on location of 3rd clue?

• conmanish

Giving hints kinda invalidates the whole process, wouldn't you agree.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • zenox98

I got the 2 clues and according to reply posted here, it appears the 3rd clue location is broken because of site update.

Since the badge is not earned by anyone since 1 year, i am looking for hint or a confirmation that this badge is impossible to get.

It would be nice if badges are shown as greyed out if they are not attainable. 1 million day badge for example.

• Tried, tested and tired.

Even if you find the princess, badge will not be awarded, probably because of broken functionality.

Stop Trying.

Requesting Scirra Team to at least update this information in Found the Princess badge description page.

• Allow me to resurect this topic...

Does the princess still wander around?

Is the treasure still there?

I'd like to have these badges...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)