Bad Color Contrast for Forums

• I thought this was a deliberate design for Halloween at first. The colour choice is a sickly green, as though the website looks ill. Great for Halloween! But can we get back to the version that didn't look grotesque once November rolls around? I don't think my eyes can take much more than a fortnight of this.

• =( Yeah, I only check the website now to see if the design's been fixed and keep my visit streak going. I'm going to have to save every Construct 2 Manual page individually and reformat them into a custom doc to be able to study it. Might have the time next month.

• My main concern at this stage is that the text contrast is entirely readable for everyone - is this the case now?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe at some point you can do another look for the forum, and have it as an option for those logged in.

Just the forum, so you don't have to redo the whole site. I personally think the site is losing a little bit of usability in favor of aesthetics.

It's not that big of a deal though!

• My main concern at this stage is that the text contrast is entirely readable for everyone - is this the case now?

Personally, I'd prefer the message body text to be <font color=black>#000</font> (rather than ? #666 ?).

• I think it is very good.

I can read everything without a problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)