Thanks for your reply.
Glad to hear your product's doing so well. I imagine it's something I'm doing wrong, but can't see it exactly. I'll do my best to answer your questions.
1. Does your issue appear both on iOS and Android?
I was originally using the official Scirra IAP plugin which was working perfectly for Android, but was broken for iOS (It crashed the app when called). When I implemented your plugin in the same manner, the Android version worked, but seemed to "forget" whether or not the IAP was purchased. I like to get Android working before I move over to iOS seeing as it's such a chore to do.
2. Have you tested on any other smartphone?
I've tested on 4 smartphones. All have the same issue, apart from one which has not upgraded to the new build, and so it is working perfectly as it's using the old plugin.
3. How did you refund the product (process and platform)?
I refunded the IAP using Google Play's Order Management section, so Android.
4. Was it a Google test product or a regular product and if so what type of product was it?
The app is set to closed alpha, and I have some test accounts that attempt the purchase. It's non-consumable.
5. Do you have your Google Wallet setup completed?
The image above demonstrates the manner in which I'm implementing your plugin, but I acknowledge it's not exactly showing much of my code. I'm happy to send the capx over to you, but would hate to be even more of a pain.
This is the first time I'll be releasing an app for mobiles that includes IAP, so I expected a few stumbling blocks, but the fact that this is more challenging than releasing a game for the Wii U is very surprising. I'm determined to ensure that I can use PhoneGap to do all versions at once, which is actually working quite well for me after I separated each line as the following:
<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-inapps-android-googleplay" />
<plugin name="cocoon-plugin-inapps-ios-appstore" />
I've obviously cut out other app related code, such as the icons and additional plugins.
The IAP In my app, is designed to set a boolean to 0 (no ads) or 1 (show ads). It's set to see if the IAP is purchased, and if it is, the boolean is set to 0. It's quite simple, so I can't see why this plugin is working differently to the official plugin. As I said, when I added in the "Restore Purchases" events and actions, it caused additional problems.
The official AdMob plugin is causing a strange resizing issue with my devices, and the Interstitial ads aren't working at all with iOS, so as soon as I hear back from Scirra, I'll hopefully be picking up your ad plugin as well.
Hope I'm not too all over the place.