Pixel Golf Template — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
<p>**33% off for the first week! Get it quick!**</p><p>Learn how the popular Scirra arcade game Pixel Golf works by learning right from the entire game's code!</p><p>Pixel Golf has been a labor of love for about a year and thought it was about time to share it with anyone who was interested in having the code for it.</p><p>Learn from the code:</p>
- Scrolling through a layout using Lerp
- How to use the LayoutTransition plugin for nice transitions between layouts
- How to upload scores to the Scirra Arcade and GameJolt
- How to have graphic settings for the user to turn off for FPS boost
- The complicated math behind the shooting arrow while making your shot
- Random rain effect
- In game level editor
- Using the physics engine that runs well on mobile
- and more!
<p>This is a really nice start of a full golf game that is set up and runs well on mobile devices. Add some new tile sets, more courses, customize it however you want and you got a full game going!</p><p>If you haven't tried it out, play the demo on the Scirra Arcade. The code is the entire code, nothing stripped out.</p><p>Fully commented!</p><p>Plugins included in Zip file</p><p>Includes the unreleased Ice Tundra tileset!</p><p>Finally, have fun and if you make anything cool with the game tweet it to me at PudgyPlatypus, I would love to see what you guys make!</p>
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Pixel Golf Template