Parallax Backgrounds â€” Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-fr ... ounds-1289
If you've already tried creating a nice parallax effect for a side-scrolling game, you know how much pain it is!
You have to figure out how to position your backgrounds/foregrounds correctly, how to apply parallax effects from the bottom of the layout (floating mountains? Been there!), how to make backgrounds wrap around the layout as the player scrolls in a random direction, and most of the time you will rage-quit after dealing with lots of layers, each with its own parallax value.
Using this template, you can get a nice parallax effect for your game in no time. Just follow the instructions inside the template, I made sure they are as clear and as simple as possible.
For questions or bug-reports, please contact me at email@example.com or post a reply in the forum thread for this product. Thank You!
- Easily implementable parallax backgrounds that wrap around your layout!
- You have full control over your backgrounds, they stay exactly where you place them in the editor, no matter how big your screen or layout is!
- Backgrounds fully adapt to your screen size, zoom, or layout size. Everything stays smooth no matter what you do to your viewport!
- Ideal for side-scrolling games such as platformers, infinite runners, shooters, ï¿½ etc.
- Fully commented capx with detailed guide for painless integration in your project
Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Parallax Backgrounds