Nevado - Bark & Run (With Source)

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Nevado - Bark & Run — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/nevado-bark-run-443

<p>Nevado � Bark & Run is a fast-paced auto-runner based on a venezuelan classic tale from Don Tulio Febres Cordero. You play as Nevado, the valiant dog of El Libertador Simon Bolivar, while both run through 4 different worlds and face original hazards in every one. From enemy soldiers, fog and mud, to wild animals and cannon balls falling from the sky. Do you have what it take to bring Nevado to his destination?</p><p>The game has 18 levels in world 1, with 3 more worlds coming as continuing updates. Each worlds has it own obstacles and traps. It is available for PC, Mac and Linux with an Android version coming next free of charge.</p><h3>Features:</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• 4 worlds, 18 levels each
    • Fast-paced action
    • Original enemies in every world
    • Lovely hand-made graphics
    • Free updates
    • Runaways pigs
    • Complete source code and assets so you can make your own runner

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Nevado - Bark & Run

• No demo?

• Please add a demo

• Please add a demo

Hi there, I haven't made a demo for this one, but there a trailer which should be helpfull

http://otrora.itch.io/nevado

• I downloaded Construct 2 yesterday and bough this Nevado for my first practise game.

Did not had too much time to look out what was the problem, but the dog is stuck, it's not moving.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I downloaded Construct 2 yesterday and bough this Nevado for my first practise game.

Did not had too much time to look out what was the problem, but the dog is stuck, it's not moving.

When the game start, the dog is sleeping. You have to press the UP arrow for it to start running. Let me know if that help.

• Keyboard is working , dog wakes up and looks like it's walking but it's stuck in the ground.

• Keyboard is working , dog wakes up and looks like it's walking but it's stuck in the ground.

It's really weird. Just check it here and it is working fine. I can send you a new file. Let me know your email. Mine is

Forget to ask, are you having trouble with the capx or the exported game?

• , I'm interested in the asset. Does it work on mobile or the capx have a mobile version? Thanks in advance.

• , I'm interested in the asset. Does it work on mobile or the capx have a mobile version? Thanks in advance.

Hi, thanks fot the interest. It has some mobile control already in, but I will need to make some adjustments on the UI so it could be completely functional on mobile. If you decide to get it let me know and I'll make the adjustments for you.

• Hi, I liked your project, you can add facebook instant game?

• Hi thank you for your interest. I haven't think of Instant games so far but it could be a good feature to add.

• Hi thank you for your interest. I haven't think of Instant games so far but it could be a good feature to add.

When you add I'll buy all your games. Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)