I've been able to test the .capx a little with my phones and I'd like to give you some suggestions on what I've found.
Your code uses a lot of cpu, even if there is nothing going on.
For example, when the game is waiting for a move and nothing is happening on screen, there is still a lot of cpu being used. In this state the game should have almost no cpu usage because there are no calculations to be made yet, but my phone is still at 10 fps when nothing is going on. The iPhone 5s has a better cpu so this is problably why it performs better, but still it shouldn't use that much cpu and your code should be optimized.
An example using debug mode: on Level 1 the game is using around 40% cpu on my Intel 4460 core i5! That's a LOT, it needs to be optimized. Even a simple level like Level 2, it's using:
30% cpu on my desktop i5
40% on iPhone 5s
80% on Xiaomi Mi3
And for comparisons, the Bejeweled plugin by Rex found in the forum only uses 10% cpu on the Xiaomi Mi3.
Another problem I've found is that if I create a square board, 6x6 for instance, nothing happens and I can't swap anything.
It's a shame because I really like the final result and how easy it is to create your own shapes, but I think it need a lot of optimization and a cleaner code.
To start I recommend that you delete all the disabled events and unused layouts and make the events more presentable. Separate different parts of the code with groups or different layouts, this way it's easier to debug and it's more organized.