Background mode plugin (Tools)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create the right kind of drama with Film Scoring Tools sound library!
  • Is it still working? With new XDK and Cordova plugin versions?

• Hi!

Is it working for Cocoon.io?

• Hi!

Is it working for Cocoon.io?

I'm not sure because I don't use Cocoon.io... And since XDK terminated their services, we changed to use local Cordova(and Crosswalk) build for all our tutorials. There is a tutorial in this product which describes how to install local Cordova build system on your PC.

• Hello,

I need a little help regarding this plugin.

I've checked on my phone (OnePlus 3, Android Oreo) if the published application, in google store ("Construct 2 BGmode") works. It did work without any problems - including enabling/disabling functionality, so I've purchased it.

I've installed the plugin in C2 (r250) and I thought to first give it a try using the "bgmode_evaluate.capx" in order to better understand it. Sadly, I cannot make it work. The "Enable" button does not work at all - the text will stay always on "BGmode disabled".

I even followed your pdf guide "Running_Cordova_on_Windows_PC_0.8.0.pdf" in order to build it, using Cordova and Crosswalk (I've managed to build it).

However, I cannot make it to work on my Smartphone or on my PC (I guess it should work in preview mode aswell, on the PC).

Am I missing something ? (Any suggestions are welcomed)

[SOLVED] In the meanwhile, I've managed to make it work. It was necessary to use crosswalk 19, XDK and PhoneGap. #bgmode #backgroundmode #musicplayer

Thanks in advance,

Cristian

• Do you have plans to release this for C3? Anytime soon?

• Any plans to make it for C3?

• Bump can this be on c3?

• Can anyone convert this to c3?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I bought the "Background mode plugin" plugin and built the application. The problem is that when the application is minimized, a notification appears in the status bar, but when pressed, the application does not unfold, but the settings open. I wrote to the developer - jomo0825@gmail.com, but they ignore me. Compiling to Cordova + Android Studio. If someone has something to help - help! Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)