Spriter Pro - (Tools)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Make your craft game come to life with this sounds :D
  • is there a way to make the UI lighter? it's very dark on my screen since i keep the screen dark for eye health. photoshop, 3dsmax, after effects, etc, include sliders or options for how light or dark you want the UI. otherwise i'll get used to brightening my screen just enough to see the text better in spriter, but it does start dark. thanks

• adamcreator -Unfortunately, at the moment, there are no options to change the ui theme. We will probably add something like this at some point in the future, but I have no estimate of when this might happen.

• What is the difference a free license from the full?

• Hello,

I tried to install the last version in Windows 10 but I have the alert "missing MSVCP100.dll" when Spriter try to start.

Another thing : is it possible to move the key frames or add/remove frames in the timeline ? It's convenient when the animation is correct but with some movements too fast or slow.

Thanks for this useful application !

• You need to install/reinstall/repair microsoft visual c++ 2010

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

• Ok, thank you, MadSpy !

Edit : The last vertion crash on start but the b11 release is working.

• Just bought this awesome programs, you have even included very nice sprites.

Especially your newest Essentials Delta Missions Art Pack.

Can i use the given sprites to make a commercial game? (for profit.)

Can i edit the given sprites to implement into my commercial game?

• Just bought this awesome programs, you have even included very nice sprites.

Especially your newest Essentials Delta Missions Art Pack.

Can i use the given sprites to make a commercial game? (for profit.)

Can i edit the given sprites to implement into my commercial game?

Yes to both questions. The only thing you can't do is resell them as art assets (like in an art pack).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I purchased Spriter 9. Can I upgrade to the latest release? I downloaded the current stable release "r10", but the zip file has the word 'free' in it. Am I eligible for upgrade?

Thanks

• hi mzeid,

If you are connected into scirra.com, you have to go to "store" > "your downloads" (left menu) then click on the button "download" of Spriter Pro. You'll have all the versions by date.

Just for MadSpy, my problem with a recent version of Spriter came from the Intel graphic card driver. I use now another PC and everything works.

• I purchased Spriter 9. Can I upgrade to the latest release? I downloaded the current stable release "r10", but the zip file has the word 'free' in it. Am I eligible for upgrade?

Thanks

ou can. The free version and the pro version use the same exe. If you already have an older version of it activated on your PC, it should be activated already when you install the new version. If not, use the same serial key you had before.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)