Reinforcement Learning (Plugins)

0 favourites
  • I haven't, but I think it's not outside the realm of the possible.

However, if you want to look into this beyond game-AI-behaviour, I'd recommend you switch to either the JS version (or another version) of Deep-Q-Learning (here) which you can have running at thousands of ticks per second (instead of 60fps) or focus on some machine learning library, for example by using Tensor Flow.

• Who has a simple example please share!

•  instanceProto.saveToJSON = function ()
        {
            // return a Javascript object containing information about your object's state
            // note you MUST use double-quote syntax (e.g. "property": value) to prevent
            // Closure Compiler renaming and breaking the save format
            return { "brain_valuenet": this.brain.value_net,
                ................................................................

//"layer_defs": this.layer_defs,
                    "network_size": this.network_size >>>,<<< 
            };
        };[/code:17gi0f67]

The extra comma. Incorrect json and does not work LoadJSON
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for pointing this out DeXVinogradov, I will fix it in the coming days.

• C2 SAVE/LOAD not supported.

No respons on support request

• Hey, sorry I didn't get to it these days. I'll take a look soon, perhaps tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

• would be so awesome to see this one updated.

• The plugin has an action "set epsilon test time", but you can't actually choose the time. How does this even work - am I misunderstanding something?

• I just bought this addon from the store. I was hoping to make little challenges or games and then make AI try to play it. But I can't seem to even get started. All I wanted to do for my first test is teach a square with 8 directional movement to run through a maze. The dropbox link to documentation is broken, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing with these input and output dictionary things.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)