I would love to say a big thank you to everyone here...

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • I would love to say a big thank you to everyone here, for all the help you have given me so i made my prototype of my game or at least the basic engine so now i am ready to purchase and complete my product, if any of you here who have helped me out i would be more than happy to add you to the credits of my game, i am working on called "Feed The Alien Pizza"

• I agree, the people here have all been fantastic and are friendly and helpful!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I happen to find the free version of construct 2 only allows 2 sound files maximum and more than 2 of other resources, why is that? Just curious...

• I happen to find the free version of construct 2 only allows 2 sound files maximum and more than 2 of other resources, why is that? Just curious...

I cannot find that on the "compare features", do you have a proof to this?

• Well it threw a error message when i tried to put a 3rd sound file in my game and then it went away and let me move on, but when i went to do the action for playing a sound in a event it restricted me to a drop down list of a maximum 2 sound files even when i imported my 3rd sound file.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)