Jokes thread

0 favourites
  • Yes.

No.

• No

• no..i couldn't, my brain can't take all that at once

• Bah I did good story but the ending was weird though thats probably that I don't really understand it? does nate mean something else too?

• Bah I did good story but the ending was weird though thats probably that I don't really understand it? does nate mean something else too?

A name?

• I read it long ago.

I was so infuriated when I reached the end... I facepalmed and hated that a good story had to end.

• I read it all.

I think the end "better Nate than lever" is a version of "better late than never"

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • at last i've read it all...in the end it's written "Better Nate than lever" whereas the actual phrase is "Better Late then Never" (replace 'n' and 'l')

• How about a few short quick jokes? Okay then!

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his crotch. The bartender asks him "what the heck is that wheel for?" The pirate responds, "YAAR! IT'S DRIVIN' ME NUTS!"

Thank you! And for my next joke...

How do you titillate an ocelot?

You oscillate the tit a lot.

• A vacuum cleaner rolls into a bar, with a depressed look on his face from a hard day of work, and the bartender is telling a joke to a couple of customers, he finished the joke and they all laughed, noticing him roll in on time, he asks the vacuum cleaner "what did you think about that one?".

<Bad pun joke, kill me>

__

"Well... I had an Uncle Richard that tried to bring nude theater to a festival in Waterdeep... Exposure is usually good for an actor's career, but even so, a cold reception for the play caused the cast to shrink steadily. Blackballed, my uncle tried to recruit from the thieves' guild, but they wouldn't let their nick-ers go. 'Just bare with me,' he would say, but they were afraid of being stripped of their dignity. He gave up the lead to attract new members, and eventually the production's genius was uncovered, even with his part left out."

�Jan Jansen, Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal

• Maybe R rated because of language but if you are a Lord of the Rings fan you will love this.

(best to DL the gif and double click so it opens)

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... CA0Q9QEwAg

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)