Allright! It's done! I mean, not entirely done, but the last of the game breaking bugs have been hunted down, and now everything seems to be in order, as long as you run it chrome. I am not entirely satisfied, but actually this one has a feeling of accomplishment for me, which rarely happens. I think I owe this to Blossom herself. I feel good, because I learnt alot from what started as a fun project.
I will upload it in our server in about one hour or so,then will put the link and a couple screenshots in the competitions post.
Thanks, Tulamide, you made the last couple days quite a thrill. Spent the whole weekend too, but it was well worth it.
It's coming soon. As soon as I find a proper name for it :D