Virtual board game inspired by Risk. Local and online multiplayer (work in progress).

From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.

I'm experimenting with the creation of a Risk clone that will have several customisable options for a personalised and new experience at every play.

This is the first test for core base mechanics. The idea is to offer local and online multiplayer.

When playing locally, players can use their mobiles to see hidden information and communicate secretly with other players to create alliances.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Go to "Play" and snap "Live Chess" then, at that point, there is a bolt that says "Play a Companion" and afterward it is simply setting up the time controls and such yet it is simple from that point. Mainly, your companion needs to click "Live Chess" as well (while one sets it up and sends the test, the other is holding up at live chess). The simple query such as can pawns go backwards in chess and comeback to the payment.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Go to "Play" and snap "Live Chess" then, at that point, there is a bolt that says "Play a Companion" and afterward it is simply setting up the time controls and such yet it is simple from that point. Mainly, your companion needs to click "Live Chess" as well (while one sets it up and sends the test, the other is holding up at live chess). The simple query such as can pawns go backwards in chess and comeback to the payment.

Sorry jellyrana, but I don't understand what you are saying. Is that supposed to be related to my post or is a sort of spam you are doing here?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)