Top 10 Games

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • My 10 favs, in no particular order:

Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Quake 1, Doom, DN3d, A link to the past, Witcher 2, Fallout 1, Legends of Grimrock, Xenoblade

!0... I could write a 100, lol

Few more: Original Devil May Cry, Sword & Sworcery, Mario World, FF6, Secret of Mana 2 and 3, Diablo 2, Shadow Warrior remake,

Honorable mention: CHESS, my fav game of all time!

• Hello,

Thanks a lot for a awesome presentation on game! Yes i am agree with your content.

Some days ago i gotten a amazing sites with a lot of interesting free game. There was also many online It Support and also have gift for winner

• 10) Sweet Home

9) Forbidden Forest

8) Final Fantasy 6

7) Phantasy Star 3

6) Shadowrun Returns

5) Killer 7

4) Hotline Miami

3) No More Heroes

2) Shadowrun - Genesis

1) Zombies ate my Neighbors

My tastes are a bit esoteric.

• "Zombies ate my neighbours" was sooo unbelievable cool as MP-game

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The best game ever made is undoubtly X-COM terror from the deep. Some argue the first one is better but it's not true. While it laid the mechanics, the presentation, detail, difficulty and TERROR of the second game is unmatched. I have played Undying and was scared, I have played all the Dead Space series and they were tense... But no fear in the world beats the terror the TENTACULAT causes, nothing in the world is more horrible then your Commander dying to a bio-drone self destruction, no other game where you hold you breath during enemy turn, staring the "HIDDEN MOVEMENT" screen helplessly, praying your second-in-command survives this turn, because he/she took a %95 shot and missed and left facing a Tasoth. And the Moleculer Control of the aliens, which attack your soldiers brain functions and turn them against you!

I must mention Tentaculat... This guy has a ton of time units, incredibly high reflexes - so you can't easily reaction fire them- can't insta-kill them without heaviest of sonic weapons which are high in the research tree, and most importantly... they float near your soldies, they attack them in melee. and turn them into zombies. The dead body is controlled by injected parasite, attacking his fellow teammates. Not only the remaining soldiers need to shoot their beloved friend, when they do, another tentaculat is spawned from the body... And the nightmare cycles begins anew.

Before you know, you are trying to solve a giant puzzle with lots of mechanics... trying to stay in cover, do the mission objective, capture live aliens for research, fight off tentaculats, incredibly though lobsterman, mind-controlling tasoth, self-destructing bio-dromes... all the while managing your bases, research, production, economy, fighter subs... fighting against the aliens seemingly unstoppable spread over the globe, intercepting their missions, destroying their production and control facilities which they seem to build two for each previous base they have every month... and you have to satisfy your global funding countries. And you WANT to walk into that chamber of torture willingly! The game was not hard for the sake of being hard. It was hard to forge you into perfection. And you YEARNED for that perfection.

Then one day, you grow balls and decide to all of these in superhuman difficulty...

There were so many hidden, tiny details buried in TFTD... Like the tiles your men step on make different sounds based on their material, like the many small factors used to calculate panic... did you know being on fire increased panic probability? And the way skills improve, and the way you get attached to your men... And the way you design your base, and later aliens raid your base, and you play the game inside the base AS YOU DESIGNED IT. And on higher difficulty levels you needed to include base design in a tactical viewpoint as well... It was the perfect balance of art, style, variability, difficulty, complexity, presentation and satisfaction. If I had the power, I would have forced everyone in the world to play it.

There are other good games but next to TFTD they are just "mentionable", The new X-COM is quite good and a realy good challenge, but the TERROR part was removed.

• 1. Wonder boy 3: The dragon's trap (also known as Monster World 2 and Dragon Curse)

2.Spelunky HD

3.Monster World 4 (personal thought: asha is so cuuuute and the game is just plain awesome)

4.Cut the rope

The others don t really have an order

Final Fantasy X

Prince of persia the two thrones

R type (master system version)

Shinobi 3 : return of the ninja master

Can t choose other games though

• The games I like:

1.Marble Blast series from GarageGames (Gold and Ultra (PC))

2.Marble Blast Platinum (from the former Marble Blast team)

3.Pac-Man Museum

4.Edge from Mobigame

5.Orbz by 21-6 Productions

6.Brick Breaker Revolution

7.Where's My Water

8.Tetris series by EA and BPS

9.Super Tux Kart

10.Mario series

• Why didn't no one mentioned about GTA series i doubt. I think GTA San Andreas,GTA 5 and GTA 4 are best games in the world.

• GTA1 was great

• Beaverlicious

WAR OF THE MONSTERS! I loved that game so much, it was so different and was awesome to play with 2 players on!

TDark

MapleStory! I am from the UK but still have a Global account since I made one before MapleEurope existed. So addicting. I actually set out to make a fangame of it in Construct 2 (Vid

if you're interested) but gave up on it Not sure how I feel about the amount of jobs that have been added though lol

Okok anyway, my list in no particular order...

1. Team Fortress 2

2. Left 4 Dead (and 2)

3. Portal (and 2)

4. Sonic series

5. MapleStory

6. GTA SA (Especially the multiplayer mod, SAMP)

7. Ape Escape

8. Jak 3

9. StepMania

10. PaRappa the Rapper

• 1. Metal Gear Solid 3

2. Resident Evil 4

3. Dark Souls

4. Crash Bandicoot Warped

5. The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker

6. Silent Hill Shattered Memories

7. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

8. Red Dead Redemption

9. Halo Reach

10. A Wolf Among Us

• my games seems to be very different from you all but i do have played those favourite games posted by you all.

they are in no particular order.

1. dragonica/dragon saga

2. cosmic break

3. tekken 6

4. mousehunt

5. travian

6. the first simcity game ever made (now my computer cant play cuz i think i 64 bits or something else)

7. wolfteam

8. Elements card game

9. transformice

10. pets society, farm game, restaurant city from the same company in facebook that mysteriously dissapeared...

• In no particular order:

Myst (alluvem!)

Machinarium

Maniac Mansion

Morrowind (and other elder scrolls) (Guess I like 'M' games)

Fallout 3 (+ NV)

GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas

Everquest changed my life

Zelda: A Link to the Past

Goldeneye

Super Mario Kart

• My favorite Nintendo games (That I have played on my PC using emulators)

• F-Zero X (N64)
    • F-Zero GP Legend (GBA)
    • Super Mario 2 (NES)
    • Kirby's Adventure (NES)
    • Super Mario World (SNES)
    • Mario Kart 64 (N64)
    • F-Zero (SNES)
    • Kirby & the Amazing Mirror (GBA)
    • Pikmin 2 (GameCube) (maybe it slow on my PC, but I successfully finished the first stage )
    • Super Smash Bros series (N64 and GameCube) (I'll download SSB Brawl on my PC soon )
  • New entries:

• F-Zero GX
    • Donkey Kong 64
    • Donkey Kong Country (Not played so much)
    • Super Mario Sunshine
    • Super Smash Flash 2 (a Smash Bros fangame, no Classic mode yet)
    • Super Smash Bros. Crusade (I've opened a topic about this)
    • Kirby Air Ride
    • Kirby Canvas Curse
    • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
    • All Candy Crush clones!
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)