Inskape VS Illustrator

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack of illustrator graphic styles. Make your own logos, game titles, or anything you want.
  • I use Inkscape as it's free and can do what I can think about.

• If you insist on Illustrator you may try CS2 version. Adobe giveaway them free, don't know why! Only thing i know is they stop supporting that release.

I strongly recommend CorelDraw for vectoral drawings.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you insist on Illustrator you may try CS2 version. Adobe giveaway them free, don't know why! Only thing i know is they stop supporting that release.

I strongly recommend CorelDraw for vectoral drawings.

CS2, as far as I know, is not usable for free by anyone, only those whom actually possesed a license of it before, it just is not clear and poorly executed(as anyone can go ahead and download them from their website with nothing preventing them), but actually it is not legal to do so If I remember correctly.

• CS2, as far as I know, is not usable for free by anyone, only those whom actually possesed a license of it before, it just is not clear and poorly executed(as anyone can go ahead and download them from their website with nothing preventing them), but actually it is not legal to do so If I remember correctly.

Indeed, it isn't legal. Also, Adobe changed the way you access those downloads. You need to make an account now, with a lot of personal information required.

The downloads are just for those who own a licence.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)