Building a Library of Images for Everyone

• This week’s new seamless textures are all fantasy textures:

TXR - METAL - Seamless

Some grungy textures…perhaps for urban-based structures or sci-fi things?

soundimage.org/txr-metal-seamless

TXR – ROCK / STONE – Fantasy

These don’t exist in reality but are combinations of other images that I’ve created.

soundimage.org/txr-rock-stone-fantasy

Have a good week and keep being creative!

• Hi Folks,

I have some cool new seamless textures ready for your projects. They are on the following pages:

TXR- ALIEN SKINS

Might work for creature skin or perhaps vegetation.

soundimage.org/txr-alien-skins

TXR – GROUND

Some new gritty sand textures. Might come in handy for sandy bottoms of things. (Scroll down to the seamless images area.)

soundimage.org/txr-ground

TXR – ROCK / STONE – Fantasy

Some more fantasy stone textures.

soundimage.org/txr-rock-stone-fantasy

Enjoy!

• Hi guys,

I’m in the middle of a big project, but I managed to get some new free textures done for everyone. They are on the following pages:

TXR – BRICK - Seamless

Some new fantasy cobblestone images. Maybe useful for paths and roads in fantasy-based games?

soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless

TXR - ABSTRACT

Some new abstract textures. Maybe for sci-fi projects?

soundimage.org/txr-abstract

Enjoy!

• Greetings fellow creatives,

If anyone is interested, I was asked to do an interview for a website called Exilian. Hopefully my answers were entertaining and (somewhat) intelligent…lol. Here’s a link if anyone wants to check it out:

exilian.co.uk/articles.php

That said, this week’s cool new textures are on the following pages:

TXR – BRICK - Seamless

Some really interesting brick textures.

soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless

TXR – ROCK/STONE – Seamless

Some new stone textures that could be used for old roads, paths, castles, etc. Some have grass between the stones, too.

soundimage.org/txr-rockstone-seamless

More music is on its way as well as some cool new city ambience sounds.

Keep being creative!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • many thanks

• many thanks

You're very welcome! :-)

Hi guys,

New free images are waiting for your projects on these pages:

ART – Cobblestones

More mad experimenting. I made some pixel art style images from a couple of my cobblestone images. Maybe for castles and things? They look pretty cool scaled down. Feel free to edit / take samples from them / scale them as needed, etc.

soundimage.org/art-cobblestones

ART – Brick

Some new pixel art-style brick images. Trying to come up with some fresh new looks. Feel free to edit / take samples from them / scale them as needed, etc.

soundimage.org/art-brick

MUSIC UPDATE:

WAV files proved too large to upload onto Gumroad in any reasonable amount of time…(we’re talking about 1900+ tracks) so I’m uploading Ogg files instead. I’ve started with my Fantasy page. They sound really great…give them a try!

Meanwhile, if anyone has requests for WAV versions of tracks you happen to like, feel free to contact me.

Have a good week and keep being creative!

• More mad experimenting this week.

I’ve been trying to create some new looks for pixel art-style images, specifically tiles that can be used in 2D games and things.

On my ART – Brick page, you’ll find:

A bunch of cool new brick tiles, 64 by 64 pixels each. Some have a 3D look to them.

soundimage.org/art-brick

On my ART – Ground page, you’ll find:

A variety of new ground tiles that could work for rocky surfaces, grass, sand, etc.

soundimage.org/art-ground

MUSIC UPDATE:

Super high-quality Ogg files are now available for every track on my Fantasy 1 page as well as my Sci-Fi/Space page. And for about half of the tracks on my Looping Music page.

Eventually, they will be available for every track on my site.

Meanwhile, if anyone has requests for Ogg versions of tracks you happen to like, just let me know and I’ll be happy to upload them for you.

Enjoy and keep being creative!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)