♪♫ Nathan Cleary Audio - Seeking New Projects! (Unity, Armor Games & More!) ♫♪

• ---- 2019 Demo Reels! ----

I've just finished compiling my 2019 Demo Reels! This year I've compiled them into 3 different categories as there were so many different tunes that I would love to include but were so different in tone colour and genre. 

Have a check out at this link and have a look around my other soundtracks if you enjoy! ->

​​​​​​​https://nathancleary.bandcamp.com/album/nathan-cleary-music-composer-reel-2019-2019

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ---- 2019 Demo Reels! ----

I've just finished compiling my 2019 Demo Reels! This year I've compiled them into 3 different categories as there were so many different tunes that I would love to include but were so different in tone colour and genre. 

Have a check out at this link and have a look around my other soundtracks if you enjoy! ->

​​​​​​​https://nathancleary.bandcamp.com/album/nathan-cleary-music-composer-reel-2019-2019

• --- MEKA PUPPERS MONDAYS! ---

Here's a little teaser of one of the tracks from the upcoming 'Meka Puppers OST' which I will be sharing small snippets of over on Twitter.

Check it out and don't forget to get in touch to work together on a project!

twitter.com/Ncleary123/status/1183788808229117952

• --- LOVELY NEW BANDCAMP PAGE! ---

I've had a fun and sparkling new Bandcamp page designed by Jeremy Hobbs over at WayForward to help my Albums and Soundtracks looks as 'Sparkling As Can Be'! - Let me know what you think and have a listen and look around the page!

nathancleary.bandcamp.com

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- NEW MEKA PUPPERS TEASER! ---

Here's another little teaser I put together over on Twitter. You can check out the Town Square and join in convo with all the other Doggos before heading to the Garage to get your Mech ready for battle!

twitter.com/Ncleary123/status/1191399710067757058

• --- Schedule Opening and Looking for a New Project! ---

I've been hard at work behind the scenes on multiple projects as usual, but I have one coming to an end very soon and will be opening my schedule up for a NEW and EXCITING project! So if you'd like to work together on your project, GET IN TOUCH!

NathanClearyMusicxgq@gmail.com

Thanks,

Nathan

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)