I'm looking for a team to complete a project with internal character programming

1 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • THIS IS A BRIEF VERSION OF THE MESSAGE WITHOUT DETAILS:

Hi,

I'm a resident of Nikolaev, Ukraine, working on an innovative project that's almost complete. It's akin to Brawl Stars or Wild Rift, but with a unique twist: players create their own characters and abilities using JavaScript within the game. This grants unparalleled freedom, allowing players to design everything from character traits to combat mechanics. Each player's code is sent separately in multiplayer, with safety measures in place to prevent malicious code execution.

FULL VERSION:

Hello,

I am a resident of Ukraine, from the city of Nikolaev.

My project, which I am developing, is almost ready.

I'm looking for people to collaborate with.

Let me get straight to the point of the project. It has a very original feature, in my opinion. Essentially, it's something similar to Brawl Stars or Wild Rift, where characters with abilities fight. However, the essence is that there are no predefined characters. Instead, we create them ourselves along with their skills. Moreover, the possibilities are endless because the player writes JavaScript code that executes within the game and sets the player in motion. In this script, you can specify consequences of the player's death, death conditions, the character's HP, and even easily define abilities, shots, teleports, strikes, and even a targeting method separately. For instance, creating a laser that indicates where the bullet will fly is possible. You can specify the shape of the laser, and it doesn't necessarily have to originate from our player. In short, it's complete freedom of imagination. Of course, there are predefined functions that the code interacts with. For example, health deduction is not done directly in the code; the code calls a function that is predefined in C3.

You might be wondering how to play this if anything could be a character, even something viral. It's simple. The code is sent separately to each player in multiplayer. I must note that eval is used. Before implementing this code, each player's application checks it for any suspicious texts. For example, using eval inside the code is dangerous, so if the player's application detects this word in the code, the code won't even start running. You just need to exclude all possible words that are mandatory in dangerous code and list them separately. And before executing the code, the application creates an addition to it, for example, to disable the code to avoid errors. For instance, to disable all intervals and so on.

I don't want to tell you absolutely everything right now. I understand that there may be questions because there are many nuances, but I've anticipated all of them and already implemented them. Ultimately, the code works, and all that's needed is just refinement, as it's all functional but, of course, needs complete refinement. For example, the tools for creating code I made on the fly need to be completely rewritten, as they are very difficult to navigate. The list of dangerous words is not yet complete, and in general, everything needs to be formatted, add currency, and so on. In short, all that's needed is assistance to complete the project into a game. However, it's still desirable to have people who know JavaScript.

Below, I've attached the APK file of the project. I think it's easy to understand the essence of the project from there, but of course, you won't be able to code in it. It only contains pre-made code because the tools for creating code essentially exist just like that and are mainly made just for the sake of existence, as I don't need them right now. This preview of the project is only needed to understand how the game will look.

There's much more that I haven't covered because it would be too much information. I hope I've explained the main essence, and I'll explain everything else in private messages. Feel free to write to me either directly on Discord or in a Discord group. If neither link works for some reason, please drop your Discord here.

drive.google.com/file/d/1VCU6WKX3-ToI5y7mfK7RXKySCz7HBwv5/view

Character abilities in this example are briefly described as follows:

The first ability is a sword strike.

It recharges quickly and has charges.

The second ability is a forward dash.

The same ability stops this dash.

Over time, it stops by itself.

But there's a bug here that I was too lazy to fix. If it stops by itself, he won't be able to move, so you need to press it again.

The third ability is a hook that he uses to pull himself toward the landscape. Again, I was too lazy to work on the rope, so it's invisible, so to speak. Some aspects there don't necessarily need to be developed right now.

The fourth ability is shots, with 4 charges, and every 4 shots explode upon impact.

discord.gg/W3Yunhc2

nick7002

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)