Composer Seeking Projects!

0 favourites
  • Just did a quick re-score experiment with the launch trailer of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Let me know what you think of it!

youtube.com/watch?v=4DwYrpS0W8w

• Re-scored the trailer for the SquareEnix project "Life Is Strange." It's a light, dramatic melody led by Piano and Violin.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQNjcyEk9jk

• Bump!

• ... awesome music.. i wander wold you sir agree with a partnership on some scirra store template bundles?

• ... awesome music.. i wander wold you sir agree with a partnership on some scirra store template bundles?

Hello. I very well might be interested, though I'm not sure everything that would entail. If you like, please send an e-mail to me at: desperatemeasurez yahoo . com

Leave the spaces out of the address. I put them in so I'd be allowed to post it! I'd definitely love to hear any details you have regarding this.

Thanks so much,

Darren

• Bumping as I have some time coming up!

• Just added a Celtic piece to my Soundcloud called "Highland Castle." I hope everyone enjoys!

And I'm consistently getting private messages to my inbox here. I can't stress this enough but I'm unable to reply on this site due to not having enough "points." If you wish to get hold of me, write me on Soundcloud or my e-mail in the first post!

Thanks so much guys and gals. Best wishes!

Darren

• I have some open time this coming month for work if anyone is interested and needs music!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bump!

• It's been awhile since I've posted here, but I'm still available for work and inquiries. Best wishes, all!

Darren

• It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I've been spending a good bit of time working on "Chronicles of Eldwyn."

forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/blog/168/entry-761-chronicles-of-eldwyn-battle-system-wip-2/

The link takes you to a battle video posted in the developer's diary which showcases some of my music and some other custom work being done for the game.

Best wishes, all!

• Hello Everyone,

I hope you're having a great week so far! I've got a few new pieces up, several of which I offer as royalty free. They're mostly dark additions as they were done in October in the spirit of Halloween. You can check them out in my free music playlist right here: soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/sets/rpg-royalty-free-music

I hope everyone enjoys and some of it is able to help out!

Darren

• I've just put together a reel for a few of the pieces I've composed over the past year. I tried to vary the styles a bit, though sadly I wasn't able to fit in as much as I would have liked to in such a short time frame. I've also edited the first post to include it.

soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/2016-video-game-reel

I hope everyone is well!

• It's been a little while since I've posted any updates on here as I've been terribly busy between work and life things. I have several new pieces on Soundcloud. I can drop a few of the ones I enjoyed the most below here.

A dark, cinematic piece led by the cello: soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/dark-sorrowful-cello-souls-departure-royalty-free?in=desperate-measurez/sets/orchestral-scores

An intense piece meant for a trailer or fighting sequence: soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/its-not-over-tupans-x3m-strezov-demo-track?in=desperate-measurez/sets/orchestral-scores

A dark track meant to be a villainous theme: soundcloud.com/desperate-measurez/dealing-with-the-devil-dark-royalty-free-music

Best wishes!

Darren

• DarrenCurtis

omg, very professional, very talented! I love "it's not over". Where are you based? Please PM me. Always looking for more music tracks for my game Battle Wizard Attack.

Cheers, Marco

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)