Add-on / Plugin request - Export to word and excel

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Hi,

I have a couple of applications I've built that allow a nice GUI, which exports text box fields and variable data into both excel and word format. I currently use the AJAX plugin to load in either a word or excel .xml file, carry out a find and replace to update the information contained. Then use either the browser plugin (preferred) or NW.js to download the updated file.

Limitations on this method are that I am unable to input pictures into the created documents. I created a work around for the excel outputs, put if its possible I'd like a plugin so that i can develop further and have a more efficient solution.

There are a couple of directions I've been pointed at, but they are outside of my comfort zone to learn / implement.

sheetjs.com

stuk.github.io/jszip

Anyone that is interested give me a PM / reply back and we can look at in more details.

Cheers,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bump to see if any takers for this challenge :)

• Hi, I'm interested to work on this. Would be great if you can drop me more details at rayuqs@cisinlabs.com so I can take a look over and get back with my thoughts.

--

Greatfull,

Ray

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)