Pixel Spaceships Demo

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • I finally got around to updating the Pixel Spaceships asset on the Scirra store:

scirra.com/store/2d-game-sprites/pixel-spaceships-348

While at it I also added a demo for it to better show what they look like.

pigmalien.github.io/pixelfleet

Basically it's like a skirmish of two squads fighting each other.

Each ship/frame has its own behavior.

It was kind of interesting to set the demo up while designing increasingly complex flying styles.

Might be a good idea for a game. Let me know if you think it might be worth it, or if anyone else would be interested I might just release the capx.

It might be interesting to see what others come up with as a behavior, maybe even do a jam.

• twood be cool if it was online and people had access to an editor to design the behaviour and wav / squad dynamimcs within a set of well-defined rules / classes / behaviours etc.

Once they felt ready, the user would press "battle" and their creation would be queued for an automated online battle with other users own created squads. And all other users could watch battles online in real-time.

hmmm yes very cool indeed

there could be various skill levels upgrades but no pay to win please.

You are the man for it Newt,

my patreon money is ready…

• Nice idea for a game, but the demo runs slow on my computer, very choppy.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • twood be cool if it was online and people had access to an editor to design the behaviour and wav / squad dynamimcs within a set of well-defined rules / classes / behaviours etc.

Once they felt ready, the user would press "battle" and their creation would be queued for an automated online battle with other users own created squads. And all other users could watch battles online in real-time.

hmmm yes very cool indeed

there could be various skill levels upgrades but no pay to win please.

You are the man for it Newt,

my patreon money is ready…

NetOne

Yeah I was thinking something like that, but I'm not sure about how to get it so that people can challenge other players. I mean I think that realistically the Multiplayer plug would be the best choice, but it's also kind of limiting. I would probably just concentrate on single player first.

I probably wont do something like Patreon as my schedule is a little sporadic, but I appreciate the the thought. Thanks!

Nice idea for a game, but the demo runs slow on my computer, very choppy.

mOOnpunk

I've changed it to not use the whole screen, that should boost fps.

Please check it out.

Cheers!

• Ah yes, solid 60fps now.

I think a game like this exists called "gratuitous space battles".

• Cool

Yeah I've seen that one. Gotta admit space carriers would be friken awesome.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)