Fantastic Beasts- Available December 30, 2016

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
30 high-quality 2D monsters. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.
  • 29/12/2016 - Beasts Fantastic, already available in the Google Play Store: viewtopic.php?f=148&t=185719

22/12/2016

Hello everyone, here I leave you a new video more complete of the game that will be available on the 30th of this month. In addition, I would like to share with you that the game will be presented in the Indie Games Contest Europe of Google Play.

NEW TRAILER ON YOUTUBE:

Fantastic Beasts is an Android game inspired by the new and controversial movie "Fantastic Animals and Where to Find Them".

Although it has been inspired in the film, its history has nothing to do with her.

In the game "Fantastic Beasts" we will dive into a region called "Ninet".

In one of the villages of the region, Arcadia, we will wait for "Professor Freres". He will inform us of a serious situation that is happening in the region. Multiple magical beasts are appearing in the vicinity of all villages and are endangering the safety of its inhabitants. Our mission to be explore the different forests and villages, fighting against the magical beasts that we will find in the course of our journey and finish finding the cause of the appearance of these beasts in the region.

The game will be available in December. It will be released in Spanish, English and Japanese. It is unknown which will be the first language in which it will be available.

• Really loved the movie, cant wait to play the release!

• I thought it said fantastic breasts....

.....Need to go to specsavers....

• Thank you very much for your interest. The game has used the film as inspiration for its development but the story has nothing to do with the movie itself but if it is related to magic and magic beasts.

• Added new trailer of the game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good game, like)

• Thank you so much for your opinion. We have added new images of the game. A greeting!

• Added new information about the project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)