- hiring artists to create your assets,
- do you make them by yourself,
- do you purchase them from assets platforms,
- do you find them for free on free assets platforms,
- do you use what you find on google (whatever the license)?
Just curious. I have seen games with very nice graphics in the completed games sections and I am really wondering.
I've only done my own art so far, and whenever I use music made by someone else I make sure to get permission, aswell as give credit (:
I'd advice against using assets just taken off of google /: