Wii U plugin - Nintendo not responding?

From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.

GG-Works

In the case of Construct 2, you submit this form to nintendo https://wiiu-developers.nintendo.com/signup/

Once and If they reply accepting your game, Scirra will give you the Wii U plugin, most likely under a Non Disclosure Agreement so that you can export it for the Wii U

Oh! many thanks!

For me it took about 1 month to get approved

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

-edit-

If they're not responding, it's maybe because they didn't read your request or your game doesn't fit the criterias, or they just don't want your game because they think it's not high enough quality

It took about 2.5 months for me to hear back from them. They apologized it took so long, but they were super nice, helpful, and easy about the whole approval and nda process.

Are you people really still discussing this after I had dropped it for weeks and not even visited the forum for a while? I pretty much don't even care about making games for the wii u anymore. and for the record, the game being discussed, which is called "Meloetta: Melody of Discord" was not actually the game I intended to port to the wii U. It is, in fact, made in Multimedia Fusion, so I CAN'T put it on the wii u, no matter what. It's just not possible... the only reason this game even came up was because nintendo asked me for the name of something I created in the past, and I said I cited that game. I know you are probably gonna say "well they will still see it and decide copyright is an issue" or something, and I am sure anything I make with Construct will have just as many copyrighted characters as it does. But as I said, I don't really wish to discuss it anymore, and I have pretty much just let this topic go, and want it to just die. And for the record, my game is actually SUPPORTING Sea Shepherd, just so you know. They are an animal rights activist group, they ought to appreciate the publicity.

It wasn't clear that wasn't the game you were submitting. Anyway, locking.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)